Wedding To-Do List

While my weekend wasn't too exciting, I did check a few things off my wedding to-do list including finding and ordering our wedding cake - Check! And booking a string trio to play music during the ceremony! - Check!

As much as I've dreamt about my wedding in the years leading up to today, I truly had no idea have many many miniscule details come into play during the actual planning. Thankfully the planner in me is taking charge and I'm trying to get most details squared away before summer so I can relax and enjoy the anticipation of the few months before the big day!!

P.S. Did I mention we went with a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting? My fave...YUM!

5 comments

Vivian said...

I'm so happy to hear everything is coming along.. I cannot imagine how many little details are involved in planning a wedding, but details are so important. I'm dying to see and hear more about the cake!!!

Mary said...

Oh, I do remember all those details! Have fun with it. The cake sounds divine!

jacin {lovely little details} said...

yum, the cake sounds amazing!!! its making me hungry :)

Laura said...

ooo just found your blog and am so thankful I did! I love reading about planning brides-to-be...I'm so jealous you get to plan your wedding ...I had a blast with planning ours and know it's all worth it in the end! Can't wait to dive into your previous posts and read up about all your details! You can't go wrong with Red Velvet:)

meghan said...

Yum! I love red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting! Your guests are going to be so thrilled!!