Royal Wedding

The royal wedding of Kate Middleton and Prince William is exactly one month from today! So excited!! I'm planning on watching the wedding, well, maybe not at 4AM which is when it will be debuting Pacific Time. But most likely DVRing and watching at a more reasonable hour.

I'm curious - are you planning on watching the royal nuptials? Solo? In style with your girlfriends while speaking in British accents? I'm leaning toward the second...of course, while cheers-ing along with Kiss Me Kate beer in honor of our future princess!

6 comments

Melanie's Randomness said...

I'll definitely be taping it and watching it!!! I know the blogosphere is going to be buzzing with it to no end so I'm sure I'll catch most of it!

Melanie's Randomness

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I am for sure watching - pulling an all nighter!

Traveling Distances said...

I'll be tuning in- it's our generation's modern fairy tale!

Midge said...

I can't wait! A perfect time to host a brunch!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

A girlfriend and I are going to the oh-so-elegant Fairmont Empress Hotel (at 3 a.m.!!!) to an event called "Rise and Shine with the Royals". There will be live coverage of the wedding on big flatscreen TVs, English tea and fruit and pastries (mmm, crumpets!)... It will be crazy early in the morning, but we're excited to see it all live!

Kim said...

I'll be DVR'ing it, and having a group of girlfriends over for a Royal Wedding Watching party (with a Stella & Dot jewelry trunk show) :)