Royal Brew

Are you getting ready for the royal wedding? I know I am! We are just under a month away from the April 29th nuptials. And apparently, Prince William/Kate Middleton memorabilia is all the rage now in England! My fave is this Kiss Me Kate beer, which is quickly becoming my unofficial beverage of choice to consume while watching the royal wedding! "Kiss Me Kate," is said to be a "pale beer that is elegant, tasteful, and British to the core." How perfect! I'm kind of smitten with the label itself. Cheers Kate & Wills!
images/time

7 comments

kelli g. { bug miscellany } said...

cuuute!

meghan said...

the label is so cute! i'm sure it's delicious! is it available over here?

Nicole Marie said...

oh my gosh hysterical! love it

Erin {pughs' news} said...

That is awesome! I'd like to get some of that to drink while we watch the Royal Wedding. Except what time will it be here? 3 a.m. or something awful like that?

Jody said...

And you can paint your nails with the "No More Waity Katie" nail color :)
http://www.seattleboutiqueblogspot.com/2011/03/butter-london-launches-no-more-waity.html

Leslie said...

What a cute beverage for the upcoming nuptials!

marni zarr said...

love the label...i want!