Snapshots from the Weekend




This Sunday, with the crisp air and the sun out, we thought it was the perfect day for a hike. The nice thing about Seattle is we're just a hop, skip, and a jump away from the mountains, where there are endless hiking trails for the picking. We met up with some friends and their dogs and headed up the snowy trail at Rattlesnake Ridge. We ended up not getting too far up the steep trail because of the densely packed snow, but we took a stroll around beautiful Rattlesnake Lake instead. What a fun day outdoors!


P.S. Don't you love the last photo? I was cold, so I swapped my Lulu headband for B's hat, so he sported the thing for all of 2 minutes, just enough time for me to get a photo opp.

3 comments

Lindsay said...

So pretty! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Teresa said...

WOW!
We LOVE to hike!
We will have to ferry over and take this hike!
Do you ever encounter bears while hiking?
I have a PHOBIA of bears!
xo

Erin said...

so fun! i love hiking. those pictures make me want to move to the southwest... beautiful!