- adopted my adorable (now fat) cat, Jenga
- celebrated my blog's 2nd birthday
- saw Legally Blonde the musical with my mom
- traveled to Portland, Cabo San Lucas, Palm Springs, Whidbey Island, Japan, Indianapolis, Seaside, Las Vegas, and Michigan
- celebrated new Polish traditions with my sweetie, here and here
- said goodbye to my paternal grandfather, who had a long life and died at age 89
- became an "aunt" to my parents new pup
- moved in with my now-fiance!
- bid farewell to LOST among friends (my "little Lost group")
- celebrated my grandma's 80th birthday with my entire extended family
- met my first blog friend in person!
- learned how to make my grandma's apple pie
- became an "auntie," one of my best friends had her baby, sweet Olivia
- started a book club with my college friends
- GOT ENGAGED!!!
- went on a bunch of fun dates including here, here, here, and here
- booked a venue and set a wedding date
- celebrated our first Christmas together
And looking ahead to 2011, things we have to look forward to...
- our trip to New Orleans!
- our engagement party
- my little sister's college graduation
- my bachelorette party!!
- our fall 2011 wedding!
So many blessings and things to be thankful for in 2010 - what a great year!