Holiday Cheer

The holidays are here - as is the weekend, two of my favorite things! I'm excited for a fun-filled few days. Headed to sushi with the fiance tonight, football festivities tomorrow (it's the big Apple Cup rivalry game between University of Washington Huskies and our nemesis the Washington State Cougars). Go DAWGS! Sunday, I'm headed to see Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows in IMAX with my HP crew. Yes we are dorks, but these friends and I have seen ALL the movies together, so I'm so excited!!

What are you up to this weekend?

3 comments

Nicole Marie said...

oh sushi sounds so good!!

LittleDreamGirl said...

The latest Harry Potter film is amazing! I am a dork too! hehe x

Diana Mieczan said...

Sounds like a great weekend...We are planning to do some more Christmas shopping tomorrow and we are having a pancake party on Sunday:) Have a great time.
Kisses