Pie Oh My

This weekend in the middle of all the rain, we had a break of sun on Saturday. It was glorious! My boyfriend and I decided to take this sunny opportunity to explore West Seattle, a fun nook of Seattle. One of our stops was Shoofly Pie, an adorable little pie shop on California Ave. I heard about via the Soho. Her rave reviews were right on! The pies here were simply superb!

My boyfriend ordered the blackberry-raspberry and I had a slice of the strawberry-rhubarb. Delicious! The best part was the crust! In all my years of pie-eating, I've never been a big fan of pie crust, but the crust at Shoofly was flaky, moist, and very croissant-like, utterly delectable! I can't get over how good it was, I'll definitely be back!

images/flickr
images/myphotos

6 comments

the southern hostess said...

Yay! I'm so glad you went. That place just makes me happy.

Raquel said...

Those pies look amazing!

Carrie said...

Mmmm, sounds yummy! Cute picture of your boy. ;)

Diana Mieczan said...

Ohh yes...Those look so yummy...I love to discover new places and I love pies:)
Kisses sweetie:)

Ashlee Gadd said...

How cute is that pie shop? I'm going to be in Seattle this summer...might have to squeeze in a pie stop!

Nicole Marie said...

how fun! and yum!