Holiday Drinks

I feel like the holidays always brings out the best in people - and people tend to step it up a little once Thanksgiving and black Friday roll into town. Whether that's weather an extra splash of red or green to spice up a otherwise all-black wardrobe, or branching out from your everyday coffee order. I mean, seriously...peppermint, gingerbread, and eggnog lattes would really not be quite so exciting were they available 365-days a year.

Right now my holiday beverage du jour is a soy peppermint latte. What's yours?

5 comments

Anna Walker said...

Yummmy! :)
UHM
when I am feeling naughty, I have a white chocolate peppermint mocha!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Nicole said...

I totally agree! There would not be as much magic associated with those drinks if we could have them all the time.

And my favorite? White chocolate peppermint mocha!

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE that nailpolish! Any idea what brand it is?

Anonymous said...

Gingerbread Latte is the way I roll! I was all about the pumpkin one Sept-Nov... but now Gingerbread is my main squeeze for coffee in December!

Leesh said...

I tried the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate but I still love my Toffee Nut Lactose-free Americano Misto.