Happy Birthday Blog!

I can't believe I almost forgot my blog's 2nd birthday! It occurred to me early yesterday morning as I was driving to school.

It's amazing to me what a blog can morph into. This blog is a preserved memory of the pieces of my life over the past two years. It's a reminder of where I was, what I was thinking about/watching/eating/doing/feeling.... It reminds me how 2009 was an even better year than 2008, how much I've learned about myself and changed and grown up in two short years. It's truly amazing sometimes to stop and reflect back upon the place I am now and the place I was then.

I often get the urge to divulge all my secrets, but I feel I have to my profession as a teacher limits me from writing a lot of personal information about my life. Regardless, I've thoroughly enjoyed my life in the blog-o-sphere, perusing my faves, getting to know new blogs through comments left, and seeing what the world beyond my own little universe has to offer.

Happy Birthday!

image via isuwannee

18 comments

Merel said...

Happy Birthday! :)

Thao said...

Happy birthday to you! I've so enjoyed getting to know you through your blog. Can't wait for another year of blog goodness!

Vivian said...

Happy blog birthday! Such a well-written post. I can definitely relate to going back and reading, and learning about yourself and how you grew. So true! I've enjoyed your blog for a while now, I remember reading it back in Korea... so cheers to you, and keeo writing, I think your blog is so beautiful.

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Happy birthday blog!! Your blog inspired me to start mine! :)

Rachel said...

Happy #2! Here's to many more.

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Happy 2nd bday!

Louise said...

Happy 2nd blog birthday! I love your blog - it constantly makes me smile xx

Caroline said...

Happy Birthday Blog!!! You are one special blog!!! xo

Babs said...

Happy birthday! Love reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

Happy blog birthday! Lovely photo too =D

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

happy, happy birthday! I really enjoy reading your posts!

Stevie said...

Happy birthday blog! I'm so happy to have found your blog, it always brightens my day :-)

Anonymous said...

Bon Anniversaire!
And since I'm finally getting around to checking everyone's blogs: your cat is adorable. oh. my. If I weren't allergic (and lived in Seattle), i'd come over and snuggle all day!

Jen said...

Happy birthday, Lovely Little Things!

Emily said...

Happy Blog Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Aw, happy birthday to you! I enjoy your blog so much and am looking forward to many more posts!

Unknown said...

Happy BLOG Birthday! Aren't blogs amazing? Yours is so sweet. Hope you have many more blogging years ahead.. XO!

Carissa Thilgen said...

happy blog birthday!! my 1st bday is coming up in a few days :) even though I don't have as much time as I'd like to check in on all the blogs I love all the time, I am so happy that I found yours because every time I do click over to see what's new, it always brings a smile to my face. so thank you!