The Deathly Hallows

Last night I saw Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows: Part 1 in IMAX with some friends. Man, it was intense!~ You forget this series was actually written for children/young adults. In case you're not familiar with the series - the content of this book (and movie) is incredibly dark. By Book 7, pretty much all hell has broken loose in the wizarding world!

Though the movie was 2-1/2 hours long, but definitely didn't feel it (and I'm an antsy movie theater-goer, so that's saying something). The movie was literally running from the first 5 minutes, I don't think there's been such an action packed HP film thus far. It makes me want to go back and reread the 7th book, so I can be prepared for Part 2 next year!!!

image/wisheskisses

9 comments

Diana Mieczan said...

I havent seen it yet but I cant wait:) Kisses, sweetie

Noodles and Waffles said...

After I saw Part I, I went home and reread the book. I think I was so anxious after the end of the movie I wanted to make sure things turned out okay.

Caroline said...

I loved it!!!

the chirpy bird said...

I wanna see it! I saw Black Swan instead and thought that was pretty amazing!
Will be checking it out!
xx tash

Mary said...

I saw it too and loved it, although part of me wishes I had waited until the week before the last one came out, so I could watch them back-to-back...it's so hard to stop right in the middle! But I still really enjoyed it.

Midge said...

I felt the same way! The whole time I kept thinking that I really really need to reread the book!

Lindsay said...

I know I loved it too. I want to see it again. Best one yet!!

Evie said...

It has gotten so adult, but I LOVE it! I actually saw parents who had to take their little children out of the theatre because they got scared...

Nicole said...

I saw it this weekend and I loved it! I think it's my favorite of all the movies so far! I can't wait to see the next movie but I'm also dreading it because that will mean it's over. And I don't want it to be over.