Happy Friday

This weekend, I'm getting a much-needed haircut, and indulging in some holiday party fun! First, my Friends Holiday Party (formerly "Friends Thanksgiving," but we couldn't find a mutual date in November so we bumped it to December). I'm making mashed potatoes and I'm pretty psyched! There will also be a white elephant gift exchange, and I'm pretty stoked because I have the perfect gift - more details on that next week.

Sunday I'm doing Seattle's 5K Jingle Bell Run with some co-workers to benefit Arthritis research, and then headed to my sorority gal ornament exchange - it's our 6th year doing this tradition, I can't believe we've been out of college for 6 Christmases, that's crazy to me! Looking forward to celebrating some holiday traditions!

Are you doing anything festive this weekend?

image/kaklisa

5 comments

Laura said...

those puppies make my heart ache!

We're hosting a Christmas party for my boyfriends' 25 first cousins... I might loose it between now and tomorrow. Argh!

Anait said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend! Have a great run - I've always wanted to do something like that but since I'm out of breath after walking three flights I have a long ways to go... :)

Kristen said...

AH. this picture is PRECIOUS! Makes me want to nap.

Such a great blog.

Kristen
http://www.mikieandkristen.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That is the most adorable picture ever! Have a great weekend!

Keri said...

Sounds like a great weekend! So christmas-y!!
Good luck on the run!
http://inspire-keri.blogspot.com