Engagement Photo Inspiration

We booked a photographer for our wedding!! I am so smitten with them and thrilled they had our date free. Since I'm a total list maker, being able to check to-do's off my wedding list is so exciting. As with my wedding excitement grows, combined with the luxury of being on Winter Break, I'm reading wedding blogs like it's my J.O.B.!

But of course before the wedding photos comes the engagement photos. I've got about a hundred links in my favorite tab on my web browser. Here's one of my faves, such a darling engagement session. Perfect for a holiday engagement!
images/everours

7 comments

Iva Messy said...

such sweet photos!!

Cindy said...

Great photos!! And how are you liking Kinsella's new book?!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Woohoo!!

E said...

Love that they went to a tree farm!

abigail said...

adorable!
can't wait to see your engagement session.

Life Abroad said...

Cute! I can imagine how much fun it must be to look through all the engagement photos! Some of the shoots are SO creative! I really like Renaissance Studios, a Canadian company near my home. They do super-cute shoots, I love looking through them!

AthenouKa said...

It looks just perfect!
I wish you the best!!!

And i hope that you care to pay a visit to my blog also and maybe follow me too?

Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

I hope you'll have the dream wedding that you like and deserve!
xD