Napkins on a Roll

As I'm looking ahead to summer, I'm pondering what kind of summer shindig I should host... This being my first summer in the new house, I can't wait to host some fun some gatherings, and take advantage of my fabulous deck! Always a fan of the little details, I was very intrigued by these elegant paper towels by MyDrap, (and YES, they are paper towels, can you believe it?). A little fancier than your average Brawny roll, they're not only colored and supple but also reusable and recyclable . How convenient for a summer gathering!

images/mydrap
via marthastewartliving

7 comments

Anonymous said...

Woah. This is fantastic!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Ooh pretty! I can't wait for summer shindigs!

Diana Mieczan said...

Those look very good and I am a sucker for little things too....I cant wait for summer fun...I bet you will make it so adorable and pretty!
Kisses

Today Hilary... said...

I saw those in Martha Stewart and ripped out the page - I love the idea!

http://todayhilary.blogspot.com/

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

wow amazing napkins. thanks for sharing. I think I'm buying some today! xo

Unknown said...

That is so awesome! And I'm envious of your deck!

Lyndsy said...

Those are so great and so pefect for summer! Thanks for the tip!