Potato Perfection

My weakness...potatoes. I know, weird right? Blame it on my Irish heritage I guess. I absolutely love potatoes. Mashes, smashed, au gratin, roasted, toasted, baked, twice-baked, french fried, I love them all. Seriously. I think I'm the only person in the world who truly loves ALL forms of potatoes.

But the other night, I tried a new recipe which was a type of potatoes I'd never had before. Roasted Potatoes with Feta Cheese (& Rosemary). Super delish, and pretty easy. While I made these as my entree, they'd probably fit into a menu better as a super side. Enjoy!

image/raising foodies

13 comments

Lindsay said...

I'm with you. I could eat potatoes for every meal!

Unknown said...

you are not alone in your love for potatoes. i love them every way they come! i just bought a bunch at the farmers market. i see some crispy potatoes with blue cheese on my dinner plate tonight. thanks for the idea!

the southern hostess said...

Feta and rosemary? Yum!

Brittany said...

i absolutely love potatoes. can't get enough.

Leigh said...

those sound fabulous!!

Katie said...

I'm quite impartial to the odd potato - however it comes. In fact your post got me craving these carbs.. oh dear.

Anonymous said...

And rightly so yu should like them, what's not to like?! I think I could easily incorporate potatoes into every meal of mine...
PS: Baklava is not hard at all! Filo dough can be a bit tricky if you've never used it before, but it's a snap overall!

Diana Mieczan said...

I love potatoes!!! I am going to try it!
Thanks so much:)
Kisses

Nicole Marie said...

oh my gosh i'm obsessed with potatoes too!! literally any kind! baked, sliced, mashed, roasted, fries, chips whatever! i love them. and i'm in no way irish

Anna said...

Those sound delicious. I LOVE potatoes also.

Anonymous said...

Yesterday I had the most delicious artichoke and potato gratin. I'm pretty sure all the butter, cream and parmesan immediately packed on at least 3 lbs, but I didn't mind one bit.

Carrie said...

Rosemary is my favorite! I've never used it on potatoes before, but it sounds delicious. I need to try these soon!

Pappelschnee said...

I share your love for potatoes and will def. try the recipe.