Dinner Last Night: Apricot & Proscuitto Thin Crust Pizza

Usually on kickball nights, my boyfriend and I eat light and then head out for after-game food + spirits with the team. However, apparently our undefeated kickball reputation has preceded us, because the other team forfeited. And then, we were offered a "back up" game an hour later...and team #2 also forfeited. Man!

So...in lieu of kickball, we made a yummy dinner - Apricot & Prosciutto Thin Crust Pizza. I always keep a few make-this-week recipes on the fridge just in case. It turned out great, and baked apricots taste surprisingly good on pizza, tart and delicious! The recipe called for goat cheese, which I was out of, but I substituted Gorgonzola which worked great. Definitely making this one again!

image/myrecipes

9 comments

Leigh said...

that does sound surprisingly delicious!

Diana Mieczan said...

Yumm...I could eat it right now:)
and I am after a huge lunch:)
Kisses

Pretty Zesty said...

Great ingredients!!

Unknown said...

this sounds wonderful!! what a unique combination.

Mrs. Buck said...

I never would have thought of apricots on pizza! Sounds delish!

Caroline said...

This is DIVINE!!!! YUM YUM YUM!!!

Raquel said...

I'm sooo hungry. That looks so good. ;)

Evie said...

Kickball teams ROCK! I'm playing with a WAKA(World Adult Kickball Association) league here in Raleigh, NC, so much fun...maybe if my game gets cancelled this week I'll have to do some delicious pizza!!

Courtlynn said...

looks SO yum!