Fave New Brew

I just made a fantastic discovery at the grocery store and I must share. Initially what caught my eye was the bargain price tag ($6.99 on sale), and of course the eye-catching waterfall label. This fave new brew of mine is Kona Brewing Company Limited Edition: Wailea Wheat. I was intrigued by the subtitle on the label "brewed with passion fruit," that's promising enough, right?

YES it is as taste tests later revealed...It's still a wheat beer but the fruity infusion lends it a light aromatic flavor that tastes delightful! I popped one open last night with dinner and was surely satisfied. I'd never even heard of Kona Brewing Co. before but I highly recommend you try one yourself!

image/konabrewingco

10 comments

Monika - Twoja Asystentka said...

the packaging is attractive! Definitely I would like to taste this beer. :)

Lilacandgrey said...

This looks yummy! Thanks for sharing!

Vivian said...

It sounds perfect for the summer!

RILEY said...

Mmmm. I actually haven't tasted Kona before, but I may have to try! Did you know they are owned by Redhook (along with Windemere), so they are practically local! In case you needed another reason to enjoy ;-)

E said...

Will do! Sometimes I just need a good beer after my day is over :)

Jenni said...

Ohhh I'm definitly keeping an eye out for this one!!

wishful nals said...

mmmm, yum! thanks for the recommendation!

Diana Mieczan said...

Sounds great! I would love to have some:)
Have a wonderful day:)
Kisses

Stevie said...

Kona's Longboard Lager is my favorite, but I'll have to try this one! I don't care for wheat beers as much because they're so heavy and filling and chock full of calories, but that sounds too good to pass up.

Jamila Fitzpatrick said...

Went out and bought a six pack - LOVING it! Thanks for the suggestion :-) Wondering where you got it though b/c it's $8/6 at Tacoma Boys and would love to find it cheaper.