Dinner Last Night: Rib Eye Steak with Mushrooms & Bleu Cheese

Spring is finally in the air in Seattle, marked by our first dinner where it was warm enough to dine on the deck! We lounged out on the patio, enjoying the gorgeous sunset, entertained by my cat Jenga and my parents' dog Bear have an silent stand-off as to who should rule the deck. It was pretty hilarious!

Dinner last night - Rib Eye Steak with Mushrooms & Bleu Cheese and Smashed Potatoes, topped off with a bottle of crisp white wine. Perfection!

image/southcape

3 comments

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

I enjoy watching my cat and my god play too. they are so funny! your dinner looks so yummy! xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Sounds so good:)We had Italian last night:)

Leigh said...

yum!! that dinner sounds amazing!! my mouth is watering a little bit.