Weekend of Brides

I'm so glad it's Friday! This week has been an odd one, see-sawing back and forth, some days go by so fast, others incredibly slow. And my weekend is literally a weekend of brides: wedding reception + bridal shower.

I guess most weekends are pretty busy, but this one seems jam-packed. Tonight, I'm attending a friend and co-worker's wedding reception tonight (the lovely pair wed in Hawaii in mid-February) and we're toasting to their newlywed bliss this evening.

Saturday is moving day. Yes, it's official, the boyfriend is moving in! It kind of feels like he already lives with me, but moving the furniture makes it extra-official! We'll be loading and unloading for most of the morning/afternoon, followed by a low-key evening.

On Sunday, I have yet another bridal shower, for my friend and sorority sister Carol of Everyday Delights. This is the 'Round the Clock shower I've been asking y'all for advice on, so I'll be sure to update you with my 1:00am gift!

Any big weekend plans?

image/erineverafter

6 comments

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

hey sounds like a pretty 'moving' weekend! I remember when my boyfriend (now hubby) moved in! best of luck darling! have a great weekend! xo

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh, I didn't hear about you two planning to move in together! Congratulations!!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

What an fun weekend it will be for us both!! So glad Bobby is over in the 'hood now! We'll have to do a happy hour soon to celebrate! And can't WAIT to see you on Sunday! :)

Mahta said...

Have a great weekend..

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, good luck on the moving! (and i'm secretly jealous of you, i sort of wish my boyfriend and i would move in together) :)

Unknown said...

i was the MC for my cousin's 18th birthday debut.

no one got up and left, so i think i did alright. HAHA

really enjoy your blog :)