Cookie Crush

I read about this delightful NYC bakery, Ruby et Violette via Joanna's amazing blog, and now I can't wait to visit New York...just for a cookie (or two). Now I know most bakeries are the same, but their website was quite intriguing. First and foremost, the cookie flavors are incredibly creative! Ever had a marshmallow cookie? Or German chocolate cake? Maybe peach cobbler, white Irish, or champagne strawberry...among others! Can we say "delicious?"

Mmm, my mouth is watering right now! Next stop: New York City!!

image/rubyetviolette

4 comments

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I was also all over their website after reading her post! I would love to try the Champagne Strawberry, among several others!

Leesh said...

Thanks for posting this. The cookies look so mouth-watering. I will have to make sure I stop by this place whenever I get the chance to go to New York.

Anonymous said...

oh my, i've so got the munchies right now & it's 11pm! those look like they would hit the spot!

katie said...

I have a running list of bakeries to visit everytime I go to nyc, so I'm definitely adding this place! yum!