Attention Twilight Fans

Twilight saga author Stephanie Meyer has just announced she will release a new book related to her famed series. Titled, The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, details "the story of Bree Tanner, a character first introduced in Eclipse, and the darker side of the newborn vampire world she inhabits. In another irresistible combination of danger, mystery, and romance, Stephenie Meyer tells the devastating story of Bree and the newborn army as they prepare to close in on Bella Swan and the Cullens, following their encounter to its unforgettable conclusion." - B&N

I've already got my copy pre-ordered. And as I type that I sort of cringe - sometimes I can't believe myself and this silly obsession with vampire romance novels...

image/barnesandnoble

7 comments

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

I'm so excited, i just read the whole series in a month and i loved it. I am gonna pre order my copy too!

Randi said...

Don't worry, I absolutely understand how captivating all of this vampire drama is. I am not sure, however, how much I really want to read this new book. But, I was the same way when it came to the Twilight series. I am sure I will break down eventually. Let me know how it is!

wildmagnolia9.blogspot.com

Stacy said...

HAHA, april fools.

Dionne said...

Hehehe, I have never read any of the Twilights, or seen the movies, but I must say that Twilight Fans are soooo loyal!

Caroline said...

This sounds interesting!! I had no idea about this. Hope all is well! xo

Nicole Marie said...

i totally made fun of twilight. then read the books and couldn't put them down

Rachel said...

Ohh I love this! I hope that it lives up to the rest of the books.