Harry Potter or Bust

Happy weekend my friends! Tonight I am finally headed to see Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince with some of my sorority sisters. In college we all read the series voraciously, devouring each new book as it hit the shelves, which inevitably evolved into a tradition of seeing each new HP movie together.

During those days when we lived together at the sorority house, we used to creep into each others rooms as whisper "Harry Potter is coming," in our best British accent in the days preceding a new release...yes totally dorky I know, but hilarious nonetheless. Now that we no longer live together we've replaced this tradition with emails, text messages, and of course...plenty of faux British accents.

image/imdb

4 comments

Anonymous said...

I liked it. I thought it was nicely done. I think I'm going to see it again. I wish my friends were into Harry Potter!

Emily said...

What a cool tradition! I really liked the movie and saw it on opening day. I think one of the reasons why i liked it so much was because it was harry potter and well how can you not like anything harry potter.

Jen Beaudet said...

My 16 year old daughter loves the books and the movies so I get to see every one of them. It was good, you should enjoy it

the southern hostess said...

Hope you had fun! I'm a big fan of the books and movies.