Dog Friendly

Check out the latest issue of Food & Wine for a report on America's Dog-Friendliest cities. I thought for sure Seattle was a shoe-in, given we have so many nature trails and outdoor play opportunities for dogs, but I guess not!

In fact, the top 5 cities are Boston, Chicago, Miami, San Diego, and San Francisco. Ratings were decided on factors like allowance on public transportation, number of off-leash parks, and availability of dog-friendly restaurants and beaches, etc. Check out the article, it's pretty interesting!

image/foodandwine

4 comments

Nicole Marie said...

yay san francisco!!

Joanna Goddard said...

what a cute photo :) i love it.

Kerri Lynne said...

Being from Boston, I'm not surprised at all. I see dogs on the T around here all the time!

Anonymous said...

I am from a suburb of Boston and I won't go to store's that won't allow Brutus, my 9 month old Rat Terrier, admittance.