A Case of the Mondays

Back to school vibes are already in the air, I've now officially down to my last 2 weeks of summer. First day of school is rapidly approaching, seeing as I've already been puttering around my classroom the last few days, tying up loose odds and ends, beautifying the space for the gaggle of little ones due to arrive shortly.

I'm hoping our weatherman's promise for a return of summer is not an empty one, seeing as our heat wave blew through in a flash and we're back to 60-degree gray days in Seattle. Cross your fingers for a last few days of summer!

image/maryruffle

5 comments

Vivian said...

September has always been my favourite month, and I remember being so excited to go back to school! I kind of miss that now...

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

such a beautiful image!

EmFabulousFunshine said...

we hit 110 here last Thursday, and I only have 7 days left before school :(

Kerri Lynne said...

Enjoy these last few days, and good luck on the upcoming school year! Remind me again -- what grade do you teach??

Anonymous said...

Hope the trasition from holidays to term time is not too difficult. And I do love this picture, although I'm sure an actual classroom is never that peaceful!