Bit By the Cooking Bug

Since I've been back from my trip, I feel like I've had a renewed cooking spirit. Seeing the quantity of fresh proteins and produce used daily in Italy and Croatia has given me a new zest to...well...cook!

First, my figgy pizza the other night, and then this delicious dish my boyfriend and I whipped up Sunday night - Steak Tenderloin in Mushrooms, Caramelized Onion, and Blue Cheese Sauce. It was AMAZING, definitely a recipe worth repeating!
If you haven't already, check out the blog where this recipe came from - Closet Cooking, quickly becoming one of my favorite recipe sites.

image/closetcooking

7 comments

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Mmmm yum!!

Nicole Marie said...

oh love that blog. i thin ki have the cooking bug too. but i'm sure your trip to italy really inspired you
:)

♥peachkins♥ said...

mmmmmm..it looks good!

Yasmine said...

wow! it looks amazing :)

Callie Grayson said...

mmmmmmm

Lacey said...

That looks so delicious!! I'm definitely going to have to try that recipe.

EmFabulousFunshine said...

looks yum, chef!