Bit By the Cooking Bug

Since I've been back from my trip, I feel like I've had a renewed cooking spirit. Seeing the quantity of fresh proteins and produce used daily in Italy and Croatia has given me a new zest to...well...cook!

First, my figgy pizza the other night, and then this delicious dish my boyfriend and I whipped up Sunday night - Steak Tenderloin in Mushrooms, Caramelized Onion, and Blue Cheese Sauce. It was AMAZING, definitely a recipe worth repeating!
If you haven't already, check out the blog where this recipe came from - Closet Cooking, quickly becoming one of my favorite recipe sites.

image/closetcooking

8 comments

Carol said...

Mmmm yum!!

Nicole Marie said...

oh love that blog. i thin ki have the cooking bug too. but i'm sure your trip to italy really inspired you
:)

♥peachkins♥ said...

mmmmmm..it looks good!

Jess said...

wow! it looks amazing :)

the southern hostess said...

This looks so yummy!

Callie Grayson said...

mmmmmmm

Lacey said...

That looks so delicious!! I'm definitely going to have to try that recipe.

EmFabulousFunshine said...

looks yum, chef!