Amazing Renovations

Have you ever heard of Sixx Design? They turned this... into this...Pretty fantastic, huh? There's been a log of blogworthy buzz about this New York based design and development firm. The coolest part: they're a husband and wife team with 7 kids, who've found a genuine passion in finding dilapidated, condemned housing, gutting, and renovating them into masterful works of art. Another neat note: their family has lived in several of their projects. Read more about them in their new book - Downtown Chic. Read more about them here.

images/twoellie

6 comments

Kristi Beth said...

Wow. That is fabulous! I want to live there!

Louise said...

Amazing transformation! I've heard about these guys - so tempted to get this book!

Carissa Thilgen said...

wow! a stunning renovation, to say the least! I wouldn't mind living there :)

Christine Vi said...

Wow! That's fantastic! My friend is a design engineer so I'm passing this story along for her to see!

erika sorocco said...

I have been dying to read Downtown Chic!! :)

Emily said...

Did you hear they are going to have their own show on Bravo? I'm sure that will be interesting - they certainly are impressive and with a herd of kids in tow!