Fill in the Blank

What do you love most about that special someone? Well...fill in the blank! "I Love_______...." I am terribly picky when it comes to selecting cards for people. I linger in the card aisle for at least 30 minutes every time, I constantly hem and haw over what's in my cart on etsy...even more so for special occasions like birthdays and holidays! This is why I love the flexibility of these sweet Valentine's Day cards. Now you get to tell that someone how you really feel instead of what Hallmark wants you to say!

image/mydesigndelights
via youaremyfave

4 comments

Christine Vi said...

That's a good idea! I also spend a long time looking for cards. That extends over to presents as well.

Caroline said...

So cute!! I love this post. If I was picking out a card and had to fill in the blank speaking of my husband it would say... I love YOUR NOSE :)
He has the best nose!!! It's not like any other nose I have ever seen... :)
Hope al is well!!
xo

Carissa Thilgen said...

I love these! so simple but still so sweet. and I love the colors, very cute.

and I am the same exact way in the card aisle... and with the hemming and hawing... it takes me forever to make a decision!

Anna said...

This is so cute! Where can I get them?