Back to Work

Back to work yesterday, I forgot how early 5:15 am felt after my 2 weeks off. Phew, was I exhausted. I even yawned while teaching - something I rarely do, and one of my students goes, "You're pretty tired, aren't you?" Understatement.

When I got home I curled up on the couch while my new friend pounced around my living room, seemingly thrilled that I was home - which is a comforting feeling. I turned on Giada and hungrily watched her make this fresh and summery Citrus Salad. It was a nice flash forward to sunny days when I can make this and have a BBQ on my new deck. image/foodnetwork

5 comments

Lacey said...

I felt the same way at work yesterday and driving home I thought my eyelids had little weights on them or something. That salad looks delish...I just love Giada!

A New England Girl said...

Ah, I watched her make that salad the other day too. I don't think I was as impressed with it as I wanted to be. The dressing sounded delicious though. :)

Nicole Marie said...

back to student teaching in 2 weeks. don't know if i can do it!

Stef said...

Don't you hate how they tease you with summery meals in the dead of winter? That salad looks really good!

Emily said...

I watched this on TiVO the other day and have been craving it ever since! Citrus just sounds so yummy and refreshing right now.