Restaurant #1 - June

One of my goals for 2011 was the try and dine at 25 new restaurants, and I consider "new," to mean, new to me. And guess what, I've already been able to check 1 off my list! I met up with my close girlfriends for a New Year's Day brunch at June, a sweet little eatery located in the cozy neighborhood of Madrona. June is a lunch/dinner spot with a fabulous brunch as well. I figured go big or go home, which felt appropriate after having quite the time New Year's Eve.
I ordered the delicious duck hash, poached egg, and hollendaise sauce. It was sublime! I mean, you really can't go wrong with hollendaise sauce, but this pairing seemed especially YUM!

image/yelp

2 comments

kelli g. { bug miscellany } said...

that looks amazing!

i love this idea - i'm always interested in trying new spots, and it helps to have opinions and reviews. :)

Anonymous said...

I love finding new little dining spots!

We found a new favorite over the weekend that you should try...Buenos Aires Grill. They have Tango dancers as entertainment on Fri & Sat. I'm not a steak lover but my guy said he hasn't had a steak that well in years!