Currently...







What has your mind wandered to today?


6 comments

Callie Grayson said...

I adore mary ruffle, that image is magnificent!
My mind is wandering all over the globe, trying to plan a vacation!
xx
callie

Anna Walker said...

I LOVE Sex and the City! :)
Seriously!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Linda said...

Love Vitamin String Quartet. I think I have most of their stuff.

Brittany said...

that sounds like a really interesting book. i just finished a class in grad school on language acquisition and so that stuff is still swirling around in my head.

Carol Schiff Daily Painting said...

I'm in love with Paris, planning a trip soon. This little vase of flowers is adorable.

Marisa Seguin said...

I've been craving some SATC lately, too. VItamin String Quartet are awesome. My favourite is their covers of Muse. Have a great weekend!