Restaurant #11 - Luc

Luc is the French-American little sister of Seattle's premiere French restaurant Rover's, home to the famous by the "chef in the hat," Thierry Rautureau. Luc is a warm, cozy little haunt in Madison Park, one of my favorite Seattle neighborhoods. I came here one weeknight with my friend and former colleague Moira to have some good food + wine, and catch up on each others lives.

We split the scallops for an appetizer, and I ordered the boeuf bourguignon as my entree. While it wasn't quite Julia Child's, is was rich and utterly scrumptious. We ended the meal splitting the rhubarb clafoutis (a creamy rhubarb custard). I left perfectly stuffed! All in all - a great little place to eat, I'll definitely dine here again!

Restaurant Rap Sheet

#11 - Luc
#4 - Po Dog
#2 - Nishino
#1 - June

5 comments

Melanie's Randomness said...

What a cool sign!! I have to have boeuf bourguignon one day!! =)If I ever go to Seattle I will have to go! =)

Melanie's Randomness

Gracey Williams said...

Sounds like a great little place! My mom makes boeuf bourguinon a lot and it is delicious!

Caroline said...

Sounds so yummy!!

Gloria said...

Seattle is on my must-go-someday-soon list - I'll definitely keep these places in mind when I get there!

Zon said...

sounds like you had a great time. I'll have to add that to the list for dinner club!