HP7

I can hardly believe it? Harry Potter 7 - the last chapter...the end...how can it be here already? Honestly, I'm a bit sad. I don't know how I'm going to feel when it's all over. I've been a faithful reader of the series and watcher of the movies, and even though I know how the story will end, it's a bit surreal.

I'm seeing the movie this weekend with my friend Ashley who has been my Harry Potter partner in crime. Despite our busy schedules, we've managed to see ALL the movies together in the theatre! Usually our friend Erin is the third member of our HP trio, but she's on vacation, so once she returns we'll definitely have much to discuss.

Are you going to see the finale this weekend?

4 comments

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Yes! I'm going tonight! SO excited, but ready to cry my eyes out too...

Jenny said...

Was able to get a few friends together to see it at Midnight last night. It was truly wonderful... but I am so sad it's really over.

Mary said...

I can't find a babysitter!!! This weekend or next! Ugh...

Stevie said...

I saw it last night. I cried the entire movie. Seriously. At certain parts, I full on ugly cried.

The movie is incredible.