Gone Girl Trailer

Did you read ever Gone Girl?  A few trailers for the screen version of the popular book dropped this weekend, and not gonna lie, they're pretty chilling.  Initially I was skeptical of Ben Affleck being cast as the main character - Nick Dunne, but in this icy trailer he is pretty convincing.  Also - talk about a creepy Neal Patrick Harris!  In addition, I like that they picked a relatively unknown actress to play Nick's missing wife, Amy (recognize her from Pride & Prejudice?)  For the Gone Girl enthusiasts, here's another "official" trailer to reel you in. The movie debuts October 3rd.

Are you going to go see it?

5 comments

Mary said...

Totally! I loved the book, until the end, at which point I hated it. But I am looking forward to the movie. :-)

Happily Ever Parker said...

First time seeing the trailer and it looks SO GOOD!! Makes me want to read the book all over again!

Teresa said...

I'm so excited for this!! I love that they cast Neil Patrick Harris.

Gracey Williams said...

I haven't read the book so I don't want to watch the trailer to ruin parts of it :P I will read it though.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!! Can. Not. Wait.