Whatcha Reading?

So…whatcha reading?  No really…tell me, please!
I've been nursing the 3rd installment of the Divergent series, Allegiant for far too long and it's just getting downright painful.  I earn a meager percentage or two a night on my kindle, if I'm lucky, but I can't seem to overcome the hump of 16%.  Pathetic, and I've been known to push through a book, just to say I read it! 

Thus, in an effort to move beyond futuristic teenage series (that statement sure sounded mature, didn't it)...I'm looking for some summertime reads.  The easy, the deep, the thought provoking, hit me with your best recommendations, I'm ready for ya!

image/wishopeace

4 comments

Lindsay said...

Ugh, Allegiant was the worst! Such a bummer to what was an otherwise great series. The last great book I read was Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. Have you read The Shadow of the Wind? One of my all time favorites.

Anonymous said...

Have you read "This Is Where I Leave You?" The trailer you posted makes me want to download it!

Jillian said...

Tell the Wolves I'm Home, The Book Thief, The Bell Jar.

Mary said...

Ditto Jojo Moyes. I also loved The Girl You Left Behind by her. SO good.

I'm currently reading All The Light You Cannot See. It's wonderful!