These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

I'm starting a new series..."These are a few of my favorite things."
Every week I'm going to showcase one of my favorite things.

This week's new favorite thing - Abba Haircare, especially the Color Protection Shampoo.  I was recently turned onto this brand by a girlfriend of mine.  Their products are vegan, paraben free, free of synthetic color additives, or sulfates (and the list goes on!).  In addition, the shampoo has a sweet, nutty almondy scent that I can't get enough of, I just want to keep making up excuses to wash my hair!  Plus, I feel like this shampoo really does protect and even enhance my color - a necessary quality in a shampoo for those weeks between foils!

Pricing depends on where you buy it, I spent $16.99 on an 8 oz. bottle at my local drug store, only to find I could buy the 33 oz. bottle on Amazon.com for the same price.  Thus, I have switched my source!

Stay tuned for this continued series next week...

image1/teaforjoy
image2/bing

5 comments

Lindsay said...

Love this series! I started using Organix shampoo which I've been enjoying for the most part. I switched back to Dove just to feel the difference and my scalp was so itchy! So much happier using something safe my skin!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Thanks for the rec! We actually just got Amazon Prime (and I'm in need of some new shampoo!) so I'm going to be ordering this for sure!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Oh looks like the also sell it at Ulta! I get a lot of coupons from them in the mail for either $5 off or sometimes 20%!

Sarah Alway said...

This would be a great product to use during pregnancy because it's so natural!

Erica said...

SO good to know. I'm trying to switch all of my body/hair care items to natural but the shampoo I just picked up tangles my hair and is just overall terrible. This gives me hope! :)