5 Years of Blogging

Today marks 5-years of this blog.  Five years, holy cow!  I've always heard others utter the expression "time flies" off hand, but now I'm really beginning to gather the meaning of the phrase.  I don't often sift through my past posts through the years, but I take comfort in knowing that they are there, documenting, cataloging my thoughts, musings, worries, and feelings of each day I decided to write. It's  a unique glimpse word-worthy events of my life, a way to relive past triumphs, sadnesses, and everyday thoughts.  

So, 2013, here goes.  Aforementioned in my goals for 2013, I do intend to commit more to my blog this year, and continue this practice of thinking and writing for the future.  I hope you'll stay with me.

image/bloom

16 comments

Melanie said...

Wow Happy 5 year anniversary!! What an achievement!! =)

Ergo - Blog

Vivian said...

Michelle, Happy 5 years!! That's awesome, and how time flies!! I am excited especially since I've been reading from the early stages (I think 2008) so I feel like we've been through some moments together- and I love the fact that I actually met up with you in Osaka...

Happy new year 2013 and long life to your lovely blog!! xxxxxxx

Mary said...

5 years! Congrats! I think I've been blogging about the same length of time. I should actually check to see when I started. It is fun to be able to reflect back from time to time, and it is fun to have some of these memories and thoughts documented this way. I've been a follower for years, and I look forward to more!

Leslie said...

Happy five years! I love reading your blog. It's truly a beautiful place on the internet.

the southern hostess said...

This month marks five years of blogging for me too! Congrats! I love the space you've created here.

Alexa said...

Yay! Congrats! What an accomplishment!

Sarah Alway said...

Isn't it crazy how fast time goes by? But that's one thing I love about blogging, you can literally scroll back through your life and re-live the memories!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Wow!! Happy blog birthday to LLT!!

heather{land} said...

A different kind of anniversary to celebrate! Happy 5! I love that we get to keep in touch this way, AND on paper, AND in person :)

Linda said...

Congrats on five years. I'll hit that milestone later this year!

Jenny said...

Congratulations!

Ashlee Gadd said...

Happy blogaversary! I enjoy your blog so much and look forward to continuing to read in 2013!

Sabrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sabrina said...

Congrats! As one who has just started blogging last week, you are great inspiration to persevere! If you have any other tips on blogging, let me know! It's great to learn from the experienced (:

Unknown said...

5 years and I just discovered you, so there's plenty of life yet :) I started a blog in 2007 but it was related to my writing and I stopped a couple of years ago. Now I'm just starting a Japan blog too.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.