How Do You Search?

What's your search engine?  
Yes, yes, boring, yawn-worthy question I know, and I'm sure this post will seem a bit trivial and seemingly sponsored, but I assure you, these opinions and thoughts are solely my own!  I recently discovered and converted to bing.com for web searches.  Having been a google girl since..well, what came before google?...I was a tad reluctant to switch to bing's search engine.  Google has always been a reliable, tried and true finder of what I need, but my friend Carol convinced me that it wasn't the only way.

Unlike the simple layout of google, bing's backgrounds change daily.  Amazing, stunning photographs capturing gorgeous places and animals from all over the world.  The discovery of each new photo alone is worth a search.  In addition, you can earn bing points (who knew!) redeemable for red box rentals, amazon gift cards, charity donations, yadda, yadda, among other things.
So...have I convinced you?  If you're a photography junkie like me, give bing a whirl for a week, you'll be pleasantly surprised!

P.S. If you're a new reader, this is not a "normal" post, I am a tech-nut in the slightest, but I just wanted to pass on the insider tip in case one might find this advice useful :)

images/bing

2 comments

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

YAY!!! I actually just downloaded the Bing Desktop, which gives you the same background image on your computer! It's really fun too!

Sarah Alway said...

I've always been a Google girl and I'm also horrible with change, so I'll probably stick with it until I die... Don't make fun... but I still have a Hotmail account! ;-)