Dinner Last Night: Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup

I made soup on Sundays two weeks in a row, woot woot!  Another pin-turned-reality find, tomato basil parmesan soup.  The best part about this soup, the majority of the prep is done via crockpot.  Cha-ching!  Talk about a time-saver.  

I added the first batch of ingredients to the crockpot around 11 AM, ran errands and did school projects during the day, and then finished the soup with a roux later that evening at 6 PM.  Dinner's ready!

image/myphotos

4 comments

GC said...

Sounds great. Something we should try at my house one night.

Sarah Alway said...

Copying this... immediately!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

That sounds so good - and huge bonus you can do it in the crockpot!

Anonymous said...

I got a crock pot for Christmas, and I've been on the hunt for good crock pot recipes ever since! I can't wait to try this one out!