November Weekend

What a fun fall weekend!  Friday night, we celebrated my best friends' engagement at the Novely Hill Januik Winery with an elegant dinner in the barrel room, complete with "How well do you know the couple?" trivia, fine wine, and decadent desserts.  

Saturday, my husband and I double-dated with my parents to see the new Ben Affleck movie, Argo.  The movie was incredibly gripping, suspenseful, and had you at the edge of your seat, wondering, What's going to happen next?  It was very good, I'd recommend it!

Sunday, we readied our house for some home improvements happening next week, some pipe repairs in our basement and a slough of new windows that are going to be installed.  

How was your weekend?

7 comments

Andrea said...

I saw Argo last weekend and it was great! I was really a huge fan of the story line, and loved that it was based on really happenings!

Did you take the picture in this post? It looks like DC or NY!

Lea said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I am dying to see Argo. My husband is away, and I just might have to take myself on a solo date!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I loved the dress you wore to the party! So cute!

Sarah Alway said...

My husband has been bugging me to go see Argo, so now that I've read another good review I suppose I'll have to cave in. We had a great weekend filled with theater and football! :-)

Alexa said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend. That photo is spectacular!

Diana Mieczan said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend. I am so going to check out Argo now. Thanks for that. Kisses

John said...

Amazing post, seems like the weekend was superb :)


Accredited High School Diploma Online