Dinner Last Night: Curried Pumpkin Soup with Mushrooms

Way back in January, I made a New Year's resolution to try and make soup on Sundays...  Obviously that's been super successful, seeing as it's mid-November... But hey, this is my last ditch effort to fulfill that goal and make this Sunday soup tradition happen!  Another pin-turned-reality dinner last night - curried pumpkin soup with mushrooms.  Y-U-M.  This soup was incredibly easy with minimal ingredients, and boasts the flavors of fall.  It's creamy but chunky, smooth but spicy - all in all, a new fall favorite to add to the mix.  

image/myphotos

5 comments

Melanie said...

I've recently embraced soup and this looks absolutely delicious!!! =) I'll have to check out the recipe!!

Ergo - Blog

Sarah Alway said...

I am not a pumpkin fan but that still looks really yummy! Perfect for a fall Sunday evening.

Diana Mieczan said...

Yum, I am such a soup fan:) Soups are perfect for the cooler seasons. Muah

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Mm that sound so good! This weekend was perfect soup weather!

Amber said...

This sounds and looks SOOO delicious. I love soup. especially in winter (for obvious reasons) i like your soup sunday idea, and kind of want to steal it for my household. however, every time i make soup, my boyfriend gets so mad. no matter what kind it is. he hates soup... isn't that weird?! he says "i'm just not a soup guy." LOL. so discouraging!

thanks for the recipe!
xox, amber