Cookbook Crush

After watching the Top Chef finals in Singapore and Samantha Brown Asia, I'm very interested in the street food culture. We were lucky enough to try some amazing street food in Japan, especially yakitori and takoyaki. And as always, street food is best when cooked right in front of you and eaten standing on a busy city corner!

So now, I'm crushing on this cookbook, Thai Street Food. It debuts soon, and I can't wait to try and replicate the best of SE Asia's street food on my own!

image/amazon

4 comments

Diana Mieczan said...

I would love to get my hands on this book as well:) Sounds wonderful:)
Kisses,sweetie

Ps: I am hosting a sweet jewelry GIVEAWAY later on today :) Hope you will join in :)!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure this book just combined everything about food :]

Christy said...

Oh I would love a Mexico street food book! I love street food as well.

rebecca said...

i would love this book too!!