Labor Day Come & Gone

Labor Day weekend has come and gone. While most of my long weekend was spent arduously setting up my classroom and preparing for my students, I did manage to get outta town on Friday. I hightailed it over the mountains to the Gorge in George, Washington. We camped, enjoyed the 95 degree sun, ate & drank plenty, played a few rousing rounds of Catchphrase, and journeyed over to the concert for an evening of Dave Matthews on the hill. All in all - the perfect Labor Day weekend getaway.

images/flickr

3 comments

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Love the gorge! Great way to end summer!

AJK said...

way to keep the catch phrase tradition alive!

Persian Tea said...

i was there as well! fantastic time. i saw dave on sunday night but we got there saturday morning and left monday morning.