Alphabet Soup

My friend Baillie (of the lovely blog Mrs. Bliss) introduced me to this A-Z survey of sorts. Yes, we've all done this a thousand times, but one more little quiz never hurt anyone... A. Attached or single? Attached B. Best friend? my girls C. Cake or pie? toss up...apple or strawberry-rhubarb pie or German chocolate cake D. Dog or cat? love big dogs, love cats too E. Essential item? bobby pins, lip gloss F. Favorite color? kelly green G. Gummy bears or worms? gummy cherries H. Hometown? originally Glendale, California I. Favorite indulgence? french fries or any chocolate chunk ice cream J. January or July? January (my birthday) but July has better weather K. Kids? My class of 2nd graders at the moment L. Life isn’t complete without? Laughter and love M. Marriage date? n/a N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 sisters O. Oranges or apples? Pink Lady apples P. Phobias? big spiders, creepy-crawly snakes, walking alone in the woods Q. Quote? "Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do." - H. Jackson Brown, Jr. and "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun!" - Katharine Hepburn R. Reasons to smile? My family, my friends, and the life I lead S. Season of choice? Summer or Autumn T. Travel dreams? Machu Picchu, Greece & Croatia, Thailand U. Unknown fact about me? My parents almost named me Monique, don't think that suits me.. V. Vegetable? Corn, asparagus, artichokes, I love vegetables W. Worst habit? forgetting to close drawers or cabinets X. X-ray or ultrasound? neither, but X-Ray I guess Y. Your favorite restaurants? too many to count, read my yelp! Z. Zodiac sign? Capricorn I elect Anna, Sara, and Carol to do this next! image/etsy survey via mrs. bliss

3 comments

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Fun! This will for sure be my next post!

Jody said...

I like how you managed to shout out your yelp account in there...good work =).

Grassyllama said...

my mom never closes cabinets and drawers and it drives me crazy!!

now you have me thinking about German chocolate cake. yummmmm