Floor It

I love, love, love the look of the over-sized floor mirror. Every time I venture into a furniture store (which is oh-so-often) I've been eyeballing these babies hoping, just hoping, that when I go to glance at the price tag I might avoid an "out-of-my-price-range" cringe.

Once upon a time, IKEA had some tasteful floor mirrors in stock, but those days are long gone. Anybody find a good bargain on this essential living room piece, please, let me know!

image via pleasesir
image/kaboodle
image/homebody

3 comments

Rachel said...

Ikea still has a mirror that looks just like the one in that bottom picture! It's $100, which is pretty darn cheap for a mirror, and I have one and love it. It's called Mongstad.

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

I spotted one at Home Goods a couple of week ago for $100, too. I just can't find a wall for it (darn these tiny victorian rooms!)!

Mrs. Buck said...

I really wanted one of these for our house - when it was staged they had one in the living room and I loved it! Too bad I experienced the same "out-of-my-price-range" cringe!