Girls Who Gossip

Front and center - yet again, my fave GG's, Leighton Meester and Blake Lively hamming it up on the latest edition of Nylon. The XOXO girls gush about their faux rivalry, eccentric fashion, and spout oh-so-intellectual quotes about their endeavors.

“Serena is more thrown together and effortless and doesn’t really care, and is just like, has this sexiness to her without trying, and Blair is really uptight and conservative and put together and everything has to be perfect, you know Chuck is kind of cocky and he’s just like, I don’t know, a prick." - Leighton, on Gossip Girl style.


images/nylon

2 comments

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I saw GG was on last night and I thought of you! I'll have to catch up when them come out on DVD!

Jody said...

I ADORE them!!!! Can't wait till this show is back!