Scrapbookin'

I'm loving the latest gallery pages from the Scarlet Lime summer kits. I am obsessed with taking pictures, and while I consider myself to be a scrapbook enthusiast - morphing my snapshots into scrapbook album pages is typically a whole day event - requiring time boxed out on my calendar.

The aftermath of a successful scrapbooking day usually results in my apartment looking like an aggressive tornado of colored paper, glue sticks, buttons, and ribbon tore through. I've definitely got my eye on that August kit, I need to take advantage of school being out for summer and be productive in preserving my memories!

images/scarletlime

2 comments

Kathy said...

what fun! i'm attempting to scapebook wedding things -- so far i've only been able to make a trip to jo-ann to take advantage of their sales and got some cute paper...the end. ha.

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

so cute!