Subway Chic

Sadly, I've realized that my wishing Seattle had a subway system is a lost cause. After our monorail fiasco, a subway in the Emerald City will likely materialize when pigs fly. I love the convenience of this mode of transport - when visiting friends in NYC it made for an effortless connection between destination A & B...and no designated drivers necessary.

In the mean time, I guess I can indulge in subway inspired accessories. Fancy a clutch of the London underground? Green designer Ecoist features a collection of clutches and household items that can only be described as subway chic.
image/flickr
image/
ecoist

2 comments

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I'm with you Michelle! I loved NYC's subway and the tube! Have you seen my tube shorts I have?! I used to wear them a lot in the sorority! haha!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

But my shorts weren't as chic as these purses! :)