Target Finds

I made a massive Target run today, and had plenty of loot to show for it!  Don't you just love Target?  I do, a little too much I fear... I've taken up the habit of making explicit, finite lists of what I need before I enter the premises, otherwise I end up leaving arms loaded up with unnecessary goods. Some of my better finds from this excursion include...

Orla Kiely Method soap - I'm always a sucker for eye-catching packaging, and the patterns adorning these bottles are simply lovely!  Even the flavors are fancy - vanilla chai, bay leaf, and primrose hand soap + ginger peach countertop spray.  I took the opportunity to play around with my new camera to photograph their colorful, whimsical designs.  Thanks Holly for the insider tip!
 Revlon ColorBurst lip butters - these are A-MAZING!  Take the texture of Chapstick and pair with rich, luscious color.  The lipstick goes on creamy and smooth, and the shades vary from matte to shimmery.  My personal faves are peach parfait (shimmer), berry smoothie (matte), and candy apple (matte).  Plus, they are $7, which you can't beat for a good lipstick.
Mrs. Meyer's dishwashing soap - the best!  They always come out with the best scents and there are always new scents entering the mix.  My most recent favorite - honeysuckle.  Sweet + clean!
Leopard pumps!  These were definitely a last minute, impulse purchase, but I thought they were fun for fall!
Any chance you also find yourself adding random or surprise items into your basket during your adventures shopping here?

13 comments

Lindsay said...

I love the lip butters. And yes, Target gets me every time! Love that place.

stefani said...

When I go to Target I am only allowed in the areas that have the items on my list. All other areas are off limits. ;-) I think I need to try out those lip butters.

Holly said...

yes!! so glad you got your paws on some of the orly method goods! so so pretty.

and i am adding that lip butter to my list.

heather{land} said...

I am with you on the list-making before stepping foot in a Target. I can't seem to get out of there for less than 50$!

p.s. Have you tried any of the soaps from Trader Joe's? While the packaging may not be fancy, they have some delicious smelling hand soap :)

Unknown said...

a pair designer leopard shoes sits calmly in a part in the shoe closet.. a lovely D&G. I love the lip butters.. muuaah

The Michelle Show said...

We dont have a target here (yet) thank God.. but i do this at Walmart alll the freaking time.

Nicole Marie said...

seriously target is amazing. i am really going to miss it in spain

Melissa Blake said...

Love the things from Orla!! :)

Anderson Shenanigans said...

Oh I loved Target--miss it! Our closest one is two hours away.

Sarah Alway said...

They just opened a City Target in downtown Seattle a block from my office. Danger. I freaking love that store. I purposely avoid it because every time I go there I end up with hundreds of dollars worth of impulse purchases. And don't even get me started with the website. It's the best store ever. How can I explain this to my husband...?

Shoko said...

Ohhh, Target. How I love thee. So curious about those lipsticks!

Gloria said...

I've bought about 100 Revlon Colorburst lip butters this year, and I've never even been a lipstick kinda gal! They're seriously amazing

Kim said...

I'm pretty sure that it's a physical impossibility to leave Target with exactly what you came there to purchase.