Wizards of Wonder

I literally cannot communicate how excited I am about Universal Studios latest theme park - The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I may be 27, but I'm still a fool for theme parks, the thought of Disneyland makes me giddy, and now my expectations have been exceeded! Even before I became a teacher, I was an avid Harry Potter reader + follower. It's amazing to me how Universal was able to recreate J.K. Rowling's imaginative world! I literally cannot wait to visit the theme park in Orlando.

Here's a first glimpse inside the walls with some of Harry Potter's cast members. It looks AMAZING!


image/universal
video via labellevie

11 comments

Susana said...

Just too much!

I am eager for you to go and show us some pics!

Hugs from Spain!

Leigh said...

wow, that looks incredible! i totally want to go!!

Nicki said...

Oh my gosh! This looks awesome!!!! I LOVE HARRY POTTER.

C'est La Vie said...

i'm so glad you found that video, i'm WAY TOO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!!!! I canNOT wait haha

Erin {pughs' news} said...

A friend of mine is working as a nanny this summer with a family that are going to Florida for 6 weeks. Just yesterday she was telling me how excited she is to take her young charge to the Harry Potter Wizarding World at Universal. Apparently there is an Ollivander's where the wand chooses you!!! Love it. I am so going there one day.

The SSS Sophisticate said...

I absolutely cannot wait for this. I MUST go within the year. It's going to be amazing!

Diana Mieczan said...

Wow...incredible stuff...I adore Harry Potter.
Kisses....great one:)

Brittany said...

i'm so excited also. it's like a fantasy come true!

the southern hostess said...

I SO want to go!

Lili said...

I have been excited about this since March I think. I hope I get to go this year. I'll even brave my hate for crowds just to bask in the Harry Potter glory!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, it looks SO exciting! I desperately want to go!