Untitled

It's 11:44 pm. and I just returned home to my parents house after abdominal surgery. It's been a long, rough couple of days, and it is reassuring to know that tonight I get to fall asleep in a my own bed, and can sleep without worrying about having to drag my IV pole to the bathroom at 3 in the morning should I need to go.

Since it's late and I'm wiped, I'm going to call it a day with this one measly post. But before I sign off, a shout out is in order: to my awesome nurse Cassie - who I had 2 nights in a row. I had a string of sub-par day nurses, but Cassie was fabulous. Thanks for making my hospital stay bearable!

image/cafepress

4 comments

Carla said...

yay glad you're home!

Jody said...

So glad you are home...now you just have to work on feeling better =).

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Glad you are back home! Call me if you need anything!

Sara Christine said...

Oh no! Abdominal surgery sounds like no fun, to say the least. Wishing you a speedy recovery.