Cookbook Crush

I have my eye on a new cookbook for my Christmas wish list, JERUSALEM the cookbook to be exact.  My friend Lindsay made us an amazing meal from here, chicken with caramelized onions and cardamom rice, and that alone has me intrigued to discover what other gems author Yotto Ollenghi has to offer.  When I looked up this cookbook on Amazon to read a few reviews, I was delighted to that consumers are quite happy as well.  Literally of all 397 reviews posted, they were almost unanimously 5 star reviews.  

Anyone own this cookbook?  If so, what's your favorite recipe?

image/amazon

5 comments

Leslie said...

I will have to check this out. It sounds like the book has amazing recipes!

Mary said...

I got that cookbook for my sister for Christmas last year, and she loves it. The first recipe she made was for some kind of orange cake, and oh my gosh yum!

Gloria said...

That cover DOES look amazing - I'm drooling over here!

birdie to be said...

I love new cookbooks! And the cover alone looks delicious!

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh boy, I totally need to get this cookbook:) Happy Wed, muah